MGT 230 Week 5 Defining Leadership, Leader Swott Analysis
This Tutorial was purchased 27 times & rated
A+ by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments
- MGT 230 NJ Week 5 Defining Leadership Leader Swott Analysis.docx
Purpose of the Assignment
This assignment focuses on defining leadership through qualities, self-awareness, styles, and attributes. The assignment also highlights the aspects of managing people, teams, and the organizational goals collectively. Managing people and team performance defines and provides aspects of how a manager learns to communicate and collaborate with diverse individuals through social networking, interaction, and influence while; motivating all to move toward organizational success.
Resources: Exploring Management: Ch. 10, Ch. 11, Ch. 12, Ch. 13, and Ch. 14; University Library
Develop a 1,050-word document by integrating your responses to include the Leader SWOTT Analysis.
• Describe three motivational techniques that will keep the outcome and effects of others moving toward the organization's goals.
• Explain how would you measure team performance.
• Discuss which mode of communication and collaboration is most effective understanding team dynamics.
Summarize your findings by using a SWOTT Analysis to illustrate the core competencies of a leader.
Include the following in your SWOTT analysis:
• List and explain the core competencies of a leader.
• Discuss the qualities that identify leadership and explain how these core competencies build leadership characteristics.
Support your findings with four or more credible references.